Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will you get notified if somebody logs in to your find my iPhone app on a different device

Will you get a notification if someone try’s to log into you “find my iPhone“ account on another device?

iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Jan 18, 2018 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2018 11:56 AM

Note that nobody can login to your iCloud account without knowing your AppleID and password. And if you use two factor authentication with your AppleID, they’d have to have access to one of your trusted devices as well.

Also, if someone tries to sign into your account from a device not linked to your account, you will get a notification that an unknown device tried to login. You will also see a similar notification whenever you get and successfully add a new device to your Appleid (all your other devices get a notification that your AppleID was used on a new device).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2018 11:56 AM in response to Diana1433

Note that nobody can login to your iCloud account without knowing your AppleID and password. And if you use two factor authentication with your AppleID, they’d have to have access to one of your trusted devices as well.

Also, if someone tries to sign into your account from a device not linked to your account, you will get a notification that an unknown device tried to login. You will also see a similar notification whenever you get and successfully add a new device to your Appleid (all your other devices get a notification that your AppleID was used on a new device).

Jan 19, 2018 11:35 AM in response to Diana1433

Hello Diana,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know if you will receive a notification if someone signs into Find My iPhone on another device. If you have two-factor authentication you will be notified if someone signed into an Apple service with your Apple ID and password. The following article will provide you with additional information on how two-factor authentication works:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Will you get notified if somebody logs in to your find my iPhone app on a different device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.