Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Status Bar Problem!!

Hey guys, I am having a problem with my iPhone X. For some odd reason my status bar up top disappears on me every day. Once it disappears, the only way to bring it back is by restarting my iPhone X. It is extremely annoying to restart it daily. Apple couldn't figure it out. I have done a factory restore through iTunes but the issue is still here. Please help. Also, is anyone else having this issue? Thank you guys in advance!

User uploaded file

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.2, null

Posted on Jan 22, 2018 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2018 3:18 PM

iPhone X Status Bar constantly disappearing. I have done all the resets from pressing up down and power, to hard reset. I also rest all setting on the device and am tired of having to deal with this issue. this is not a hardware issue so why does Apple ask me to come in their obnoxious annoying store. I cant see the time when I'm on the call I cant get back to the call page.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2018 3:18 PM in response to aayushfromhavertown

iPhone X Status Bar constantly disappearing. I have done all the resets from pressing up down and power, to hard reset. I also rest all setting on the device and am tired of having to deal with this issue. this is not a hardware issue so why does Apple ask me to come in their obnoxious annoying store. I cant see the time when I'm on the call I cant get back to the call page.

User uploaded file

iPhone X Status Bar Problem!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.