Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login with FB's login on some sites on Safari

Safari 11.0.3 macOS 10.12.6

Have the next problem - on some sites I can't log in with Facebook as it keeps "loading" all the time (deezer.com/freelitics.com). Tried other browsers(Opera and Chrome) - all ok. But I need it here, on Safari.

Disabled AdBlock and Anti-virus didn't make any difference.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Jan 24, 2018 1:08 PM

9 replies

Jan 24, 2018 3:04 PM in response to Eric Root

I did change nothing before and for example - for freeletics.com - it's like 3 possibility to enter - entering your mail/password + FB entry + Google entry. Google works properly (I mean - open pop-up window with google's users on my computer). With Facebook entry - only loading on that pushbutton but nothing happens. And it happens with some sites. But at the same time - working with other browsers (open pop-up to log in with Facebook).

Can't login with FB's login on some sites on Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.