Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITUNES SHARING QUESTION

Ok, I have two Mac's....a MB Pro, and a Mac Mini. The MM has ALL of my iTunes files stored on it, in it's entirety.

I just want to have some random music on my MB Pro. Is there a way I can drag a playlist from my Mac Mini to my MB Pro besides burning a CD/DVD of the files?

I see the Mac Mini songs on my iTunes Sharing Folder on my MB Pro.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Jan 21, 2007 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2007 8:04 AM

If you're referring to copying music through the iTunes Sharing feature, no, sorry, you can't. If you don't want to burn a CD, you can turn on Mac OS X file sharing and copy your tracks that way. You'll have to add them to the iTunes library on your MBP and recreate the playlist (either manually or perhaps by exporting it from your mini and importing it into iTunes in your MPB).
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2007 8:04 AM in response to RyanWAdams

If you're referring to copying music through the iTunes Sharing feature, no, sorry, you can't. If you don't want to burn a CD, you can turn on Mac OS X file sharing and copy your tracks that way. You'll have to add them to the iTunes library on your MBP and recreate the playlist (either manually or perhaps by exporting it from your mini and importing it into iTunes in your MPB).

ITUNES SHARING QUESTION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.