Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment Not Completed Apple Pay

Every time I try and purchase something within an app, I receive a red exclamation mark after typing in my password that says "Payment Not Completed".

Why does this keep happening and why are there no answers anywhere from APPLE??????

Please dont reply with instructions on how to use Apple Pay or set up a card - everything is correct and there are no outstanding charges that need to be paid. I need a real answer.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 10:44 AM

Hi

You appear to be referring to a payment issue with your Apple ID account (which covers the App Store, iTunes Store and iBooks Store), rather than to Apple Pay, which is a separate service.

Follow the instructions here, including checking that your address details are accurate:

If you still need help, then contact iTunes Support:

iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

I'm afraid that no-one here can look into the issue for you. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

19 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2018 10:44 AM in response to lordsybian

Hi

You appear to be referring to a payment issue with your Apple ID account (which covers the App Store, iTunes Store and iBooks Store), rather than to Apple Pay, which is a separate service.

Follow the instructions here, including checking that your address details are accurate:

If you still need help, then contact iTunes Support:

iTunes - Contact Us - Apple Support

I'm afraid that no-one here can look into the issue for you. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Mar 25, 2018 2:50 PM in response to Pjmorris

Same thing has been happening to me and I am convinced this is an Apple issue. I can use Apple Pay at Stores with no issues, but when I try to use it through an in App purchase such as Dunkin Donuts or Comcast I get the same Payment Not Completed error. Nothing has changed for me and it works flawlessly at POS ( Point of Sale) locations. So frustrating that Apple hasn't acknowledged this issue at all.

Jun 20, 2018 4:08 AM in response to Jonathan UK

It appears to be that you should enable your location services before doing such downloads from the store. Tried it without turning it on, it just won't proceed to installment. My experience from the previous iOS's wasn't like this. It seems like Apple requires and is now stalking your server location. Welcome to the 21st century ladies & gentlemen.

Payment Not Completed Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.