Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

All of my lyrics are gone when I update my iPhone 6 plus to ios 11.2. I already check these lyrics which are still available in itunes but no longer exist on my iPhone. Please help me!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2018 11:49 PM

Hi there,

have a look here for the iTunes synchronization: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support, if as you said your stuff is still in iTunes, just synch it with the iPhone 🙂

Of course you can have the needs of a "manual" synchronization. In this case have a look here please: Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes - Apple Support.

And in case you use the Apple Music... have a look here: Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music - Apple Support

In case you want to contact the official Apple Support for iTunes, access this link: iTunes - Official Apple Support

In case of more specific issue, please give more details.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2018 11:49 PM in response to thanhdat3796

Hi there,

have a look here for the iTunes synchronization: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes on your computer using USB - Apple Support, if as you said your stuff is still in iTunes, just synch it with the iPhone 🙂

Of course you can have the needs of a "manual" synchronization. In this case have a look here please: Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes - Apple Support.

And in case you use the Apple Music... have a look here: Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music - Apple Support

In case you want to contact the official Apple Support for iTunes, access this link: iTunes - Official Apple Support

In case of more specific issue, please give more details.

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.