Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do with Water damaged EarPods ?

So I mistakenly left my EarPods go through the wash and drying cycles and noticed that they were in my pocket but as I tried to use them the Audio is great but the mic in the EarPods is muffled is there anyway to fix it ?

Posted on Jan 27, 2018 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2018 9:42 PM

Very much doubt it. Water is the deadly enemy of electronics. Chances are you are more likely to develop further problems rather than those you have will ease. Be prepared to bite the bullet and buy replacements.

3 replies

Feb 14, 2018 10:10 PM in response to moham.med

You might put it into a bowl of un-cook white rice to take out the moisture for a few days and one of my friends had his iPhone wet so he went on YouTube and it suggested he put his iPhone into a bowl of uncooked white rice for a few days then the wet moisture is gone for good. Only do this if your iPhone warranty is not available. YouTube has now a new Apple discussion page now.

What to do with Water damaged EarPods ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.