Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 8 plus

Im trying to pair my Iphone8 plus ios 11.2.2 with Backbeat fit(plantronics) headset but unsuccesful coz the headset does not appear in the scanned devices. The headset is turned on but always say “not connected.” This headset is connecting to my old iphone 6. It got spoiled so I got a new phone which is now the iphone 8 plus. My point is it doesnt pair with iphone 8 plus?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.2

Posted on Jan 28, 2018 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2018 2:34 AM

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing. It works for me now. The only thing that was not explained clear enough in the first article (about the red-blue light flashing) is that you should hold the power button longer than usual to get the flashing. If you wear the headphone when pressing power button, you'll hear "Pairing.." and that's it.

Thanks!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2018 2:34 AM in response to chuck_3rd

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing. It works for me now. The only thing that was not explained clear enough in the first article (about the red-blue light flashing) is that you should hold the power button longer than usual to get the flashing. If you wear the headphone when pressing power button, you'll hear "Pairing.." and that's it.

Thanks!

Jan 29, 2018 7:39 PM in response to Carledsey

Hi Carledsey,

I understand that you're unable to pair your Plantronics headset with your iPhone. I'm happy to provide some help for this issue.

Use the steps in the following article to make sure that your headset is ready for pairing:

BackBeat FIT: How to Pair | Plantronics US

If you continue to have this issue, follow the troubleshooting here:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Backbeat Fit not pairing with Iphone 8 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.