Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone X incoming call display delay problem

When ever i receive an incoming call in my iphone x , ringtones starts but the display come sin after 6-8 seconds.

When ever i restart my iphone x the problems gets automatically solved and after 15-20 calls the same problem starts again

I have performed the hard reset as well as the soft reset of my iphone x but it was of no use .

Kindly help

Regards

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 29, 2018 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2018 9:02 AM

After spending so much, i expected iphone x software to be smoother than any but sadly i am highly disappointed. Faced many issues since i bought the phone:

Twice i got stuck with black screen and had to do factory reset to make it work normally.

Even with the latest 11.2.5 update, i am facing battery drain issues, incoming call delay.

Not satisfactory for sure and this is certainly not what Apple is known for. Regret my purchase but can’t do anything, no resale nothing after spending almost a lac of money from my pocket.

29 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2018 9:02 AM in response to karanki2

After spending so much, i expected iphone x software to be smoother than any but sadly i am highly disappointed. Faced many issues since i bought the phone:

Twice i got stuck with black screen and had to do factory reset to make it work normally.

Even with the latest 11.2.5 update, i am facing battery drain issues, incoming call delay.

Not satisfactory for sure and this is certainly not what Apple is known for. Regret my purchase but can’t do anything, no resale nothing after spending almost a lac of money from my pocket.

Feb 24, 2018 12:34 AM in response to satyen183

Guys please find the below procedure as I know how I faced the issue so that’s why I’m giving my best what I can do.

First back up your mobile with Itunes

Go to

beta.apple.com

Login with your Apple ID username & password

After than in started folder enroll

your iOS device

Than download profile

Than allow

Than Select iPhone

Than finally install

It will be done

iphone X incoming call display delay problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.