Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing some achievements after switching to my iPhone 8 Plus

I recently upgraded my iPhone 7 Plus to an iPhone 8 Plus. I did an iCloud backup before switching over and I used the new feature where you keep your old iPhone close and it will automatically transfer everything over to the new iPhone. Everything went fine but i noticed that I am missing some of my activity achievements. The missing ones include the Mothers day challenge, Thanksgiving day challenge, and the ring in the new year challenge for 2018. I tried factory resetting my new iPhone and restoring it again but no avail. Anyone have any ideas? Also I am unable to backup my 7 Plus using encrypted iTunes backup as i do not remember my password. Why did iCloud back up some and not others? Thanks in advance.User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Top picture is the achievements on the 7 Plus (Old device) and bottom picture is my new 8 Plus. as you can see some are there and others are not.

Apple Watch Series 1 38mm (2nd Gen), iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Jan 29, 2018 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Hi

Whilst I'm afraid that I can't say why your achievements are not currently shown, under iOS 11.x, if you have forgotten your encrypted backup password for iTunes, then you can create a new encrypted backup using a new password by following the instructions here:

Get help with a forgotten password

Similar questions

5 replies

Jan 29, 2018 7:54 AM in response to mcdale83

No, you won't, as long as you select the correct reset option:

"On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Reset.

Tap Reset All Settings and enter your iOS passcode."

"Follow the steps to reset your settings. This won't affect your user data or passwords, but it will reset settings like display brightness, Home screen layout, and wallpaper. It also removes your encrypted backup password."

About encrypted backups in iTunes - Apple Support

Missing some achievements after switching to my iPhone 8 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.