Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it bad to charge my AirPod case every night?

Hello everyone, I recently just got the AirPods in which I've done some research on the product, but I still have a few questions. In particular, I want to know if it is "bad" to charge my AirPod case every night/day until it gets to 100%, as I know the case can go a few days without being charged (depending on how much you use their AirPods). At night, I haven't ever left the case on charge overnight as I know that it doesn't take that long to charge and I don't want to "over-charge" the case. I also know that newer technology have the lithium battery, in which it prevents products from overcharging, but I'd like to know, based on what you guys know and your experiences with the case, is it "bad" to charge the case over-night?

AirPods

Posted on Jan 29, 2018 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2018 8:39 PM

No, it is not bad to charge them every night. You're fine leaving them plugged in once they are charged too.

1 reply

Is it bad to charge my AirPod case every night?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.