Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download purchases in IBooks

Lately, in a new development with my IBooks account, when I try to purchase a book by clicking on the purchase price, I just see a little spinning circle, but no acknowledgment of purchase or book downloading into my library. Also, when I try to download books from my Cloud account, the download status bar at the bottom of the book title also fails to load. I have tried all the fixes suggested including signing out and signing back into my ITunes App Store and turning the device off an on... and still no luck or answers...... Somebody Help. BTW, my device is an IPad 4 mini 128GB. Version 11.2.2 Thanks

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.2, Model MK9P2LL/A

Posted on Jan 30, 2018 4:23 PM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2018 8:05 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

Hi Carolyn,

I updated to v11.2.5 as suggested, which solved the problem for one of my IBook downloads; but no luck since; despite all the other suggested fixes - including signing out of my account, signing back in after powering Ipad down and back on again. Ready to jump to android platform and ditch Apple altogether due to all the glitches of late, including the latest - not being able to synch to my desktop.

Unable to download purchases in IBooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.