Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Apple Workouts with Nike+ Run Club?

I used to use a cheap TomTom Runner GPS watch for my runs and just upgraded to a Nike+ Series 3 Apple Watch. With the TomTom watch, all my workouts that went directly into the TomTom app synced all my running data into several other apps that I use (Strava, Nike+ Run Club, Runkeeper). Each app offers certain features that the others don't, so using all of them is really useful for me. However, it appears that there is no way to use the Apple Workouts app and have the data transfer to those other apps. Why is that? TomTom isn't the only watch that's ahead of the curve on this: Garmin does it too. Why is Apple behind on this? Can I get some help here?

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Jan 30, 2018 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2018 8:34 AM

Hi

Nike+ Run Club

I suggest that you consult Nike's support resources and/or contact Nike for assistance with questions and issues concerning the Nike+ Run Club app, including in respect of supporting data syncing features:

Nike+ Run Club Support resources:

Contact Nike (support is offered by phone and via social media):

More information:

If you would prefer that the app offered any additional features, then you may wish to submit a feature request to Nike.

Other apps

You may find that a third-party app meets your needs for syncing workout data between apps. You may wish to consider these apps, for example:

HealthFit on the App Store

• "HealthFit exports your Apple Watch workouts as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper"
  • "With HealthFit, you can .. Upload your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks and SportTracks."

RunGap - Workout Data Manager on the App Store

• "Keep all your workout details from popular services including Apple Watch, Polar, Garmin, Endomondo, RunKeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Suunto, TomTom, Adidas, Magellan, Fitbit, SportsTracker, Apple Health, Nike+ and many others on your iPhone or iPad for instant access anytime."
  • "Easily view, analyze, share, backup and export your workouts as you like."

To browse and search for these and other third-party apps with the results pre-filtered to include only those iPhone apps that also include an app for Apple Watch, use the Watch app on your iPhone. Apps can be searched by keyword or app name via the Search tab.

Use apps on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Feature requests

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple in respect of built-in features on Apple Watch, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

(You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2018 8:34 AM in response to andrewthemandrew

Hi

Nike+ Run Club

I suggest that you consult Nike's support resources and/or contact Nike for assistance with questions and issues concerning the Nike+ Run Club app, including in respect of supporting data syncing features:

Nike+ Run Club Support resources:

Contact Nike (support is offered by phone and via social media):

More information:

If you would prefer that the app offered any additional features, then you may wish to submit a feature request to Nike.

Other apps

You may find that a third-party app meets your needs for syncing workout data between apps. You may wish to consider these apps, for example:

HealthFit on the App Store

• "HealthFit exports your Apple Watch workouts as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper"
  • "With HealthFit, you can .. Upload your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks and SportTracks."

RunGap - Workout Data Manager on the App Store

• "Keep all your workout details from popular services including Apple Watch, Polar, Garmin, Endomondo, RunKeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Suunto, TomTom, Adidas, Magellan, Fitbit, SportsTracker, Apple Health, Nike+ and many others on your iPhone or iPad for instant access anytime."
  • "Easily view, analyze, share, backup and export your workouts as you like."

To browse and search for these and other third-party apps with the results pre-filtered to include only those iPhone apps that also include an app for Apple Watch, use the Watch app on your iPhone. Apps can be searched by keyword or app name via the Search tab.

Use apps on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Feature requests

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple in respect of built-in features on Apple Watch, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

(You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

Sync Apple Workouts with Nike+ Run Club?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.