Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why don’t I have the option to add PayPal as payment method?

So I had to make a new apple i.d because I upgraded to an iPhone 8 from a 7, but since I couldn’t recover my account with my old phone number, my original apple I.d was put in recovery mode.... while setting up this new apple I.d I realized that I could now add PayPal as a payment method... so days later when I was able to get my original apple I.d back I wanted to change my payment method to PayPal like I had on the new account, but my original account does not let me. it doesn’t give me any option to change, add or delete my payment method. Who can tell me why and how do I fix it? Please thanks

Posted on Jan 31, 2018 12:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2018 1:52 AM

The easiest way to solve your problem is to contact directly Itunes Store Support, using this form:

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

In "select your help topic", choose the 2nd or 3rd option.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Why don’t I have the option to add PayPal as payment method?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.