Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel Slate Plus auto renewal

Need immediate help to cancel an impending auto renewal of a 90-day free Slate Plus subscription. All instructions lead nowhere as no ‘cancel’ option appears via the App. Have been trying for over 1 month.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 11.2, Cancel subscription via Slate Plus

Posted on Jan 31, 2018 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2018 5:17 PM

Hello,

If this subscription is threw Apple and the App Store you can do the following:

Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store > (Tap your Apple ID) > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > Slate Plus

The link below is more in depth if needed:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

I hope this helps and you have a nice day

-Jacob

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2018 5:17 PM in response to eleanor173

Hello,

If this subscription is threw Apple and the App Store you can do the following:

Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store > (Tap your Apple ID) > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > Slate Plus

The link below is more in depth if needed:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

I hope this helps and you have a nice day

-Jacob

Jan 31, 2018 11:17 PM in response to Jacob698

Thanks Jacob. I have tried these steps repeatedly for days and even many hours today. Feb. 2 is deadline sent by Slate Plus before auto renewal. I have a long string of emails with them for past 3 months. All instructions lead to an App screen for managing my subscription where no option for ‘cancel’ is available, only options to re-subscribe for 1 month or 1 year. I am frustrated and angry because their free trial offer states it is easy to cancel if you don’t want it to continue as a paid subscription.

How to cancel Slate Plus auto renewal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.