Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought music with debit card

Okay, so like 3 weeks ago I only had a debit card in my Apple Pay. I wanted to test if I could buy music with it, it worked, but now every time I want to update something they ask me to upgrade my billing informations and when I say none it doesn’t work. I don’t have a credit card I’m only 16. Can somebody help me? I don’t know what to do.

Posted on Feb 1, 2018 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2018 4:05 PM

What is the exact text of the message/prompt that you are getting ?

And when are you trying to select 'none' ? You won't be able to do it when trying to download something, you will only potentially get it by just logging into the account : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2018 4:05 PM in response to Mariemichele22

What is the exact text of the message/prompt that you are getting ?

And when are you trying to select 'none' ? You won't be able to do it when trying to download something, you will only potentially get it by just logging into the account : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Bought music with debit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.