Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11.2.5 Bluetooth connectivity issues

Hi, since installing iOS 11.2.5 I’m unable to successfuly pair my iPhone X to the Bluetooth in my car or speakers etc. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 2, 2018 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2018 4:36 PM

I am also having issues with the Bluetooth in my car connecting and disconnecting every few seconds since I updated to 11.2.5. I have tried deleting and re-adding my phone and completely restarting with no success.

27 replies

Feb 9, 2018 1:26 PM in response to ShakunG

I have a problems conecting to a mercedes benz comand online. The phone connection works very fine but I can not acces the internet aplications usi g the phone as a hotspot. The connection can not be estabileshed. It worked on my older iphone 5s but with the new and almighty Iphone 8 it just does not work!!!! I visited an MB dealer today and they used an Iphone 6 and worked just fine. So the problem is not the car but the phone. I consider taking it back!!

Feb 12, 2018 11:56 AM in response to ajem22

I am having the same connectivity issues transferring images with my Nikon DSLR since upgrading to 11.2.5. The camera connects to the phone, but no images transfer.

I went through all of the steps to remove, reboot, and then repair and it did not fix the issue. I then tried it with another iPhone running 11.2.5 and had the same issues. When I connected the DSLR to an iPhone running an earlier version of iOS, the camera connected and transferred images immediately. Bugs continue to plague iOS.

Feb 12, 2018 5:20 PM in response to ajem22

First, do the reset. power off your phone. Then, (reset the phone), at the same time hold down the home and power buttons until the screen displays the apple. Once loaded try it. If it doesn't work try forgetting all the devices in the Bluetooth list then reset it. I did the second option first because I only have three things I use for Bluetooth.

You should alway do a reset after an update to avoid these types of problems.

iOS 11.2.5 Bluetooth connectivity issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.