Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No iMessage for Windows 10

I am running BootCamp on my Mac & have got Windows 10. BootCamp came with Apple software update. I opened it & it installed iTunes & iCloud. No iMessage. Now when I want to send messages on my Windows I need to Boot back to Mac OS X. That sometimes take a while. I found unofficial iMessage for Windows but I don’t want to do it in case of viruses. Do Apple do iMessage for Windows 10? If they don’t why do they have iTunes & iCloud?

null-OTHER, Windows 10, No iMessage for Windows 10

Posted on Feb 2, 2018 11:58 AM

3 replies

Feb 2, 2018 2:53 PM in response to TBApple13A

The closest you can get is to use Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion. Both will allow you to launch your existing Bootcamp partition in a virtual machine, so you can run macOS and Windows in parallel. It will come with a performance penalty for both OSes though, so depending on which applications you're using it may or may not work for you. You can download Parallels or Fusion and test-drive them for free. Personally I've used both and had better luck with Parallels - Fusion had some nasty bugs, although that was a few years back and I haven't tried it again since.

No iMessage for Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.