Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fuse.Error.GenericDataError

How do I fix the Fuse.Error.GenericDataError. On my music app?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 3, 2018 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2018 6:46 AM

Hey there, JAnnRey!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are seeing 'Fuse.Error.GenericDataError' on your Music app. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

Does this happen every time when you try to open the Music app? If so, let's start with some app-specific troubleshooting and close the Music app and reopen to see if you get the same result.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have an issue after that, you can remove the Music app from your iPhone and redownload from the App Store.
Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2018 6:46 AM in response to JAnnRey

Hey there, JAnnRey!

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are seeing 'Fuse.Error.GenericDataError' on your Music app. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

Does this happen every time when you try to open the Music app? If so, let's start with some app-specific troubleshooting and close the Music app and reopen to see if you get the same result.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you still have an issue after that, you can remove the Music app from your iPhone and redownload from the App Store.
Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 11 device or Apple Watch

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Fuse.Error.GenericDataError

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.