Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase issues

I’m trying to download apps and it’s not letting me due to a previous purchase problem the card I have on file you guys already took the money out for it so why can’t I download my apps.

Posted on Feb 3, 2018 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2018 11:06 PM

you guys already took the money out for it

Nobody on here has taken any money from you, you already know that we are just fellow users and that these are user forums.

If you are getting a 'problem with a previous purchase' then iTunes has not been able to collect the money for all of your purchases and you owe them, that will have to be paid off before you will be able to download anything else: If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2018 11:06 PM in response to jaay400

you guys already took the money out for it

Nobody on here has taken any money from you, you already know that we are just fellow users and that these are user forums.

If you are getting a 'problem with a previous purchase' then iTunes has not been able to collect the money for all of your purchases and you owe them, that will have to be paid off before you will be able to download anything else: If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Purchase issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.