Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch bluetooth broken

My apple bluetooth has stopped working. My philips headset worked fine last week. I can't connect to any bluetooth device anymore. When I enter bluetooth settings in the watch it just keeps searching forever. I doesn't stop searching at all. I already unpaired my watch and did a compleet reset. Stopping and starting the watch doesn't make a difference neither putting on and off airplane mode.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 4.2.2

Posted on Feb 4, 2018 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2018 5:25 AM

If the issue persists and you are concerned about a potential software or hardware issue, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2018 5:25 AM in response to Jvenl

If the issue persists and you are concerned about a potential software or hardware issue, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

Feb 5, 2018 3:27 AM in response to Jvenl

Hi

The following further steps may help when pairing compatible Bluetooth headphones to Apple Watch:

Unpair your headphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with.

Check that you are following both the manufacturer's pairing instructions for your headphones and Apple's instructions:

Try moving your Apple Watch and headphones to a different location, further away from any other active Bluetooth devices or other devices that may be causing interference:

Apple watch bluetooth broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.