Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error 9039

how do i resolve this problem

Posted on Feb 6, 2018 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 1:59 PM

Hello Jkroll2,

I see that you are receiving an error code 9039. I'd be happy to provide some information to try to help resolve this quickly for you.

Take look at this article that has some great steps to help when you receive an error code in iTunes:

If you see an error in iTunes on your Mac or PC
Going through the steps in the article in order, should help to resolve the issue. If the issue still remains after using the steps provided, reply back with some more details about what is happening when you're receiving this error code.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2018 1:59 PM in response to Jkroll2

Hello Jkroll2,

I see that you are receiving an error code 9039. I'd be happy to provide some information to try to help resolve this quickly for you.

Take look at this article that has some great steps to help when you receive an error code in iTunes:

If you see an error in iTunes on your Mac or PC
Going through the steps in the article in order, should help to resolve the issue. If the issue still remains after using the steps provided, reply back with some more details about what is happening when you're receiving this error code.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

error 9039

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.