Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar search of past events

I have my calendar set to sync all events, but when I try to search something it only shows events from the past year. There are a lot of times that I need to search for something over a year ago and I have to manually look at every month and day until I find what I am looking for. Does anyone have any insight as to how to fix this? This is a major issue for me.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2018 12:28 PM

Something has definitely changed in the way Calendar is behaving. On my iPhone, I can search and see events in the previous year, but on my iMac, it is only forward-looking. THIS IS NOT HELPFUL when I try to see the last time I saw a doctor or how many events were in last year's subscription to a concert series. Apple, FIX THIS! Being able to enter a date range would be very nice too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2018 12:28 PM in response to erinfromindiana

Something has definitely changed in the way Calendar is behaving. On my iPhone, I can search and see events in the previous year, but on my iMac, it is only forward-looking. THIS IS NOT HELPFUL when I try to see the last time I saw a doctor or how many events were in last year's subscription to a concert series. Apple, FIX THIS! Being able to enter a date range would be very nice too.

Calendar search of past events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.