Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlink From Game Center

Is there a way to unlink a game in Game Center? I have been playing Forge of Empires and made the mistake of linking it to Game Center thinking that it would be an easier way to access the game; however, it started a new game at the lowest level.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2018 7:46 AM

Skydiver119,

Basically you have to go to settings, general, iPhone or iPad storage, wait for your apps to load then find the Game Center app you want to remove from there. Swipe the app to the left and tap delete app. Since the information is stored in iCloud you don't lose it, just go back to the App Store and download the app again, install it and it should up date itself with the information that was stored in the cloud, at least mine did anyway.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2018 7:46 AM in response to Skydiver119

Skydiver119,

Basically you have to go to settings, general, iPhone or iPad storage, wait for your apps to load then find the Game Center app you want to remove from there. Swipe the app to the left and tap delete app. Since the information is stored in iCloud you don't lose it, just go back to the App Store and download the app again, install it and it should up date itself with the information that was stored in the cloud, at least mine did anyway.

Unlink From Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.