Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat Update Issue

I have a question regarding the new Snapchat update. For some reason, my iPhone won’t let me update the app, like when I go into the App Store it says all updates are up to date but they’re not. I have an iPhone SE so it’s not like I have a super old phone either. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app through several different ways, restarting my iPhone, updating my phone, logging in an back out of snapchat, and contacting snapchat support. I don’t know how to fix this problem and update my snapchat to the newest version. Please help me fix this, thank you.

iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Feb 7, 2018 4:17 PM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2018 8:54 PM in response to Depaalli

As far as I am concerned, updates are released when available and have passed certification.

Snapchat (probably) wants to roll out updates to the newest iPhones first and then follow support for older models.

That or they have not/will not support the SE because of its screen size.

The iPhone SE has the same processor as the 6s and the 6s has received the new Snapchat update. Odds are that they are still figuring how to fit the new ui (user interface) into the smaller screen.

You should have nothing to worry about in terms of any compatibility with other users using the new update because as far as I am concerned it only changes the way the app looks and not how it functions.

Snapchat Update Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.