Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get MyChart app to work on my Apple Watch?

My Chart App appears on the Apple Watch 3rd gen but does not run on it. It asks to set a passcode on the app on the iPhone -iPhone X-. I did that but still it does not run. I does not show any information.

Any sugestions?

Regards.

WATCH SERIES 3 NIKE (GPS) 42MM, watchOS 4.2.2

Posted on Feb 8, 2018 8:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2018 2:00 AM

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Also install any available update for MyChart (a third-party app) via the App Store > Updates (tab) on your iPhone.

Otherwise, for assistance with questions and issues concerning use of MyChart in conjunction with Apple Watch, I suggest that you consult the app developer's support resources and/or contact them:

App details:

Support:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2018 2:00 AM in response to rgagama

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Also install any available update for MyChart (a third-party app) via the App Store > Updates (tab) on your iPhone.

Otherwise, for assistance with questions and issues concerning use of MyChart in conjunction with Apple Watch, I suggest that you consult the app developer's support resources and/or contact them:

App details:

Support:

How do I get MyChart app to work on my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.