Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your iphone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached

I have iphone 6 i am using from 18 months ios 11 updated but three days ago i reset my iphone 6 it says Your iphone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached. Please everyone help me in this regard

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 10, 2018 10:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2018 12:32 AM

Hi there!

1. Check the list on the System Status page. If the box by iOS Device Activation isn't green, try to activate your iPhone later.
  2. If asked to enter your password as you activate your iPhone, enter the password. (A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find My iPhone.)
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. If you're using a cellular data connection, connect to a reliable Wi-Fi network instead.

If this doesn’t help, learn more things to try and how to activate via iTunes here: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support or if you’d prefer to contact Apple Support, you can do so here: https://support.apple.com/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2018 12:32 AM in response to ialibaloch

Hi there!

1. Check the list on the System Status page. If the box by iOS Device Activation isn't green, try to activate your iPhone later.
  2. If asked to enter your password as you activate your iPhone, enter the password. (A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find My iPhone.)
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. If you're using a cellular data connection, connect to a reliable Wi-Fi network instead.

If this doesn’t help, learn more things to try and how to activate via iTunes here: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support or if you’d prefer to contact Apple Support, you can do so here: https://support.apple.com/

Your iphone could not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.