Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did my Camera app go?

Now my camera is missing. I’m 100% sure that I didn’t delete it so where is it. Is it because of the update or something else?

Posted on Feb 13, 2018 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2018 8:32 AM

The Camera App cannot be deleted from iOS devices in any way.

It may have been moved into a folder, or onto a different home screen. If it was moved to a different home screen, you'll need to search for it manually.

You can swipe down from the middle of the screen to bring up Spotlight Search and use it to try to find it. If its in a Folder it will tell you which one.

If you still can't find it, make sure it has not been restricted in Settings->General->Restrictions->Camera.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2018 8:32 AM in response to ArtChakura95

The Camera App cannot be deleted from iOS devices in any way.

It may have been moved into a folder, or onto a different home screen. If it was moved to a different home screen, you'll need to search for it manually.

You can swipe down from the middle of the screen to bring up Spotlight Search and use it to try to find it. If its in a Folder it will tell you which one.

If you still can't find it, make sure it has not been restricted in Settings->General->Restrictions->Camera.

Where did my Camera app go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.