Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Save Workouts

My Apple Watch stopped saving my workouts this morning. It allows me to stop/end the workout, but it will not scroll up for me to save. Instead, it flips back to the beginning screen to start a new workout. I do hill repeats, and I saw it timing them, but it never gave me the opportunity to scroll up to SAVE. It just reverts back to the start screen 😟

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Feb 13, 2018 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2018 9:01 AM

You're welcome!

You may find that a third-party interval training app better meets your needs. Apps that you may wish to consider include, for example:

Intervals - Interval Timer on the App Store

To browse and search for this and/or other third-party apps with the results pre-filtered to include only those iPhone apps that also include an app for Apple Watch, use the Watch app on your iPhone. Apps can be searched by keyword or app name via the Search tab or browsed via the App Store tab. Follow the instructions here to add and use compatible apps on your Apple Watch:

Use apps on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple in respect of the built-in Workout app, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2018 9:01 AM in response to slpfrommonrovia

You're welcome!

You may find that a third-party interval training app better meets your needs. Apps that you may wish to consider include, for example:

Intervals - Interval Timer on the App Store

To browse and search for this and/or other third-party apps with the results pre-filtered to include only those iPhone apps that also include an app for Apple Watch, use the Watch app on your iPhone. Apps can be searched by keyword or app name via the Search tab or browsed via the App Store tab. Follow the instructions here to add and use compatible apps on your Apple Watch:

Use apps on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple in respect of the built-in Workout app, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Can't Save Workouts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.