Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make an appointment at the stoneridge Mall store

How do I make an appointment to see a technician at the Stoneridge Mall Store for misc. questions?

This system is really screwed up...

Posted on Feb 14, 2018 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2018 8:52 PM

GeoMcKean wrote:

How do I make an appointment to see a technician at the Stoneridge Mall Store for misc. questions?

Try the links on: Stoneridge Mall - Apple Store - Apple

User uploaded file

7 replies

Feb 15, 2018 11:56 AM in response to GeoMcKean

GeoMcKean wrote:

Hello,

Every time I walk-in to the store they ask if I have made an appointment, because I do not have an appointment it takes 3 to 4 hours before I can meet with someone at the genius bar...

I am trying to find where to make an appointment for the genius bar so I don't have to make two trips to the store and have such a long wait time???

Thank you,

I'm saying that if you happen to be near there you can go to the "gatekeeper" and ask for an appointment at a future time. That can be more convenient - especially since they have a 2 week window when right now a lot of online/phone appointments (1 week window) book quickly because of the iPhone battery promotion.

Other than that you're going to either have to call Apple to make an appointment or go through several hoops on the Apple support site before you get to where you can select an Apple Store or AASP.

What are you looking to do? If you're looking for a repair, do the following:

• Start here (and log in using your Apple ID): https://getsupport.apple.com
  • Select your iPhone that you want to repair.
  • Pick something (like "Liquid or water damage").
  • Select "Bring in for repair".
  • Give a location. Select a carrier (even an unlocked one).
  • Pick your location and select an appointment time.

If it's repair, there are bunch of places that can do it, although many might charge for a diagnostic. I guess there's Mobile Kangaroo or Best Buy (I know) in Dublin. Those are the only Apple repair places in the Tri-Valley area other than the Apple Store at Stoneridge. Stoneridge seems to have plenty of appointment times for this Wednesday, but only in the afternoon. It looks like all the evening times have been reserved.

Feb 15, 2018 11:46 AM in response to GeoMcKean

Hello,

Every time I walk-in to the store they ask if I have made an appointment, because I do not have an appointment it takes 3 to 4 hours before I can meet with someone at the genius bar...

I am trying to find where to make an appointment for the genius bar so I don't have to make two trips to the store and have such a long wait time???

Thank you,

George ****

Cell: *****

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

How do I make an appointment at the stoneridge Mall store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.