Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I view old payment receipts for Apple music on Android if I no longer have a subscription?

how do I view old payment receipts for Apple music on Android if I no longer have a subscription?

Posted on Feb 16, 2018 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2018 9:54 PM

You would need to find someone who has iTunes on a computer. Click on Account>View Account, sign in with your Apple ID, and click on Purchase History. You will see your entire history of purchases for that Apple ID.

Be sure to click on Account>Sign Out after you are done if you have signed into iTunes on a computer that is not yours.

Cheers,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2018 9:54 PM in response to daltonfromriverside

You would need to find someone who has iTunes on a computer. Click on Account>View Account, sign in with your Apple ID, and click on Purchase History. You will see your entire history of purchases for that Apple ID.

Be sure to click on Account>Sign Out after you are done if you have signed into iTunes on a computer that is not yours.

Cheers,

GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.