Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone7 manual please

Hi all, i have asked this question before and had some very helpful replies, at the time i couldnt reply but now that i can reply i cannot find the very helpful replies that i did receive so now i have to ask for the whereabouts of the elusive manual again, so please if anyone can help i will be very grateful.

i find it more difficult to browse around this forum than it had been 12 or 18 months ago before i got laid up in hospital !

tim

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), iOS 11.2.5, mac book pro, ipad2. iPhone 7.

Posted on Feb 17, 2018 3:46 AM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2018 3:25 PM in response to timmy toad

timmy toad wrote:

thanks for the Link to the iPhone manual, but the trouble i am having is it appears the only Phone that apple have made is the iPhone TEN, i have an iPhone SEVEN !!!

No, the manual is for all iPhone models that support 64bit iOS 11.

In the link, click on the left "Say hello to iPhone" (second list item from the top)

(that include iPhone 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X)

timmy toad wrote:

so perhaps i also need to know more about the differences in the HARDWARE !!!! of the different models ?

Tim

See this link: Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support

iPhone7 manual please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.