Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie didn't download After Purchase.

Purchased a movie on my PC yesterday, appeared to download and sync to my iPad mini but its not on PC or iPad. Purchase shows up in the store list.

Posted on Feb 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 2:57 PM

I found this article:

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204312 which I believe may be the source of my problem. During the time I purchased the movie, I was dealing with my ISP regarding slow internet connection and service interruption.

5 replies

Feb 18, 2018 5:13 AM in response to RubyBlu

If you go in to your movies on your ITunes library then you should see the purchased movie. If there is a cloud next to it, then it didn’t download. Simply download it again if thats the case. If it is downloaded, then make sure you have it selected under your sync options and resync your ipad. On your Ipad, make sure your going in to the TV app and select movies and my library to find it. You can always view it there on your ipad and download it directly.

Movie didn't download After Purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.