Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The apple weather app has disappeared

I can I reload the apple weather app to my iphone7? It seems to have disappeared. I am running ios11.2.1

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 4:54 PM

Unless you remember deleting it, the Weather app is still on your phone somewhere. To verify go to Search (drag down the screen from the middle) and search for Weather. If the app is not displayed, open the App Store and search for Weather; you can just download it again. If it is displayed in Search it is somewhere on your phone. If it's in a folder the name of the folder will be displayed. If it's not in a folder it should be visible on one of the Home screens.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2018 4:54 PM in response to rhodafromrenton

Unless you remember deleting it, the Weather app is still on your phone somewhere. To verify go to Search (drag down the screen from the middle) and search for Weather. If the app is not displayed, open the App Store and search for Weather; you can just download it again. If it is displayed in Search it is somewhere on your phone. If it's in a folder the name of the folder will be displayed. If it's not in a folder it should be visible on one of the Home screens.

The apple weather app has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.