Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud password reset?

I am not sure how to reset the password to my iCloud account. I have tried to send an email to the backup email to reset it but I have not received anything from Apple. I have repeated this process multiple times. The account is now locked due to the number of times I have tried to sign in. I am not sure what to do at this point but I need to sign in to my account soon ( I also forgot the answers to my security questions ). Thank you!

Apple ID

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 11:31 PM

If you can't re-enable the account yourself : If your Apple ID has been locked - Apple Support

Nor reset your security questions : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

Contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) and see if they can re-enable/reset them for you : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2018 11:31 PM in response to kristinama

If you can't re-enable the account yourself : If your Apple ID has been locked - Apple Support

Nor reset your security questions : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

Contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) and see if they can re-enable/reset them for you : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

iCloud password reset?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.