Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a Genius Bar appointment

I want to make a Genius Bar Appointment

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 19, 2018 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2018 2:49 PM

Hi I want to make an appointment regarding my new IPhone X. I cannot get my photos 16,000 off the phone to put onto a hard drive. Always saying ots full and. Or paring with my Ipad. I need help to do this thansk tou

2 replies

Feb 19, 2018 8:33 AM in response to twowiseguysmom

You can do so from here, http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar Select the store you wish to make your appointment to and then follow the steps. It will also provide you with other options, however if you select a hardware problem, it should take you right to the appointment screen. You also have the choice to call the store in question and make your appointment over the phone.

How to make a Genius Bar appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.