Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop Pandora running in background

My Pandora keeps running in the background on my phone and draining my battery. I have gone into the app and have completely signed out of Pandora to stop it, but when I looks to see what apps are using up my battery, it says Pandora is running in the background. My battery will go from 100% at night to 70% in the morning, when I'm not using my phone at all. Is there any other way to make it stop running in the background besides signing out, because obviously that isn't helping. I have also previously turned off the background app refresh on my phone. Aside from completely uninstalling it, I'm not sure what else to do.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.0.2

Posted on Feb 19, 2018 6:51 AM

4 replies

Feb 19, 2018 7:32 AM in response to JenS82

Note that the data shown in the Battery settings covers 24 hours, so if you used Pandora any time in the previous 24 hours it will be listed.

To kill Pandora (or any other app): Launch the app. Press HOME and wait a second or two. Double-press HOME. Swipe up on the app's screen image to kill it and remove it from the background processing queue. (On an iPhone X tap the "x" on the image instead).

How to stop Pandora running in background

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.