Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10 BootCamp Error

Hi,

I am trying to install Windows 10 via Boot Camp on my early 2015 Mac book air.

After trying to install it it comes up with an error saying Can’t install the software because it is not currently available from the Software Update server.

Please Help because I need it for school.

Thanks,

Phil Grimley ._.

User uploaded file

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13)

Posted on Feb 19, 2018 10:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2018 1:12 PM

Hi, when I was trying to install Windows 10, I had the same problem with Boot Camp Assistant.

I have macOS High Sierra (v.10.13.3) running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)

To fix the problem I did what @Loner T suggested to do:

User uploaded file

I saved Downloaded files in /Users/yourUserName/Downloads then I restarted Boot Camp Assistant and I worked without issues.

If you are unable to download "Windows Support Software" files you will have some networking issue.

Cheers!

Juvenal LD.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2018 1:12 PM in response to Phil.G ._.

Hi, when I was trying to install Windows 10, I had the same problem with Boot Camp Assistant.

I have macOS High Sierra (v.10.13.3) running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)

To fix the problem I did what @Loner T suggested to do:

User uploaded file

I saved Downloaded files in /Users/yourUserName/Downloads then I restarted Boot Camp Assistant and I worked without issues.

If you are unable to download "Windows Support Software" files you will have some networking issue.

Cheers!

Juvenal LD.

Windows 10 BootCamp Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.