Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 - on outgoing calls either call failed or no one can hear me if I get through. Tried toggling airplane mode-didn’t help. Now it seems incoming calls are failing off and on too.

iPhone 6- either call failed or no one can hear me on outgoing calls. Now it seems that incoming calls are hit and miss too. Tried toggling airplane mode- didn’t help. Talked with carrier- no help there. Really need to be able to make calls -

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 8:36 AM

1 reply

Feb 22, 2018 10:49 AM in response to Libfromsc

Hello Libfromsc,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you cannot be heard on incoming or outgoing calls. While you have talked to your carrier and toggled Airplane mode they have not been able to resolve the issue. When you cannot be heard on calls, that could indicate an issue with the microphones on your iPhone. The following article has some steps which may be helpful in resolving this type of issue:

Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

iPhone 6 - on outgoing calls either call failed or no one can hear me if I get through. Tried toggling airplane mode-didn’t help. Now it seems incoming calls are failing off and on too.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.