Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat won't update to the latest version

Hello,

I am wondering how to finally get my snapchat to update. I have tried literally everything, updated my phone, deleted the app, re-installed, restarted, tried on different networks, etc. This is just an issue with snapchat, all my other apps update as they say they do, however snapchat does not. I get the option to update my app, but no change occurs when I actually go back into the app to see. I think my app is half updated, half of it has features of the new design, and the other half is still stuck in the old version. I just want it to be fixed; I have been trying to fix this since the update rolled out over a week ago. I even went to the extent to contact snapchat a few days ago about this because it is frustrating, but I haven't heard back.

How do I fix this?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 2:10 PM

zoeyrebecca16 wrote:

Hello,

I am wondering how to finally get my snapchat to update. I have tried literally everything, updated my phone, deleted the app, re-installed, restarted, tried on different networks, etc. This is just an issue with snapchat, all my other apps update as they say they do, however snapchat does not. I get the option to update my app, but no change occurs when I actually go back into the app to see. I think my app is half updated, half of it has features of the new design, and the other half is still stuck in the old version. I just want it to be fixed; I have been trying to fix this since the update rolled out over a week ago. I even went to the extent to contact snapchat a few days ago about this because it is frustrating, but I haven't heard back.

How do I fix this?

This isn't an Apple or Apple device issue.

I did the update to the app and nothing happen, then couple of weeks it change the format.

You just need to wait, if you can't wait then you need to address your issue with the Snapchat developer or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2018 2:10 PM in response to zoeyrebecca16

zoeyrebecca16 wrote:

Hello,

How do I fix this?

This isn't an Apple or Apple device issue.

I did the update to the app and nothing happen, then couple of weeks it change the format.

You just need to wait, if you can't wait then you need to address your issue with the Snapchat developer or look at their support site.

Snapchat won't update to the latest version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.