Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yearly plans for iCloud space

Hallo, is there any yearly plans for iCloud space? I only see monthly plans.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12.5)

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 8:49 PM

artyomfromalmaty wrote:

No there are not any yearly plans, but you can use: Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, Apple Music Gift Cards, and content codes - Apple Support to establish a balance on your account, and avoid monthly payments.

User uploaded file

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2018 8:49 PM in response to artyomfromalmaty

artyomfromalmaty wrote:

No there are not any yearly plans, but you can use: Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, Apple Music Gift Cards, and content codes - Apple Support to establish a balance on your account, and avoid monthly payments.

User uploaded file

Feb 22, 2018 1:32 AM in response to artyomfromalmaty

You can buy iTunes Gift Cards (you need these, not Apple Store gift cards) from many retail outlets such as newsagents. Once bought, open the iTunes Store and click the 'Redeem' link at right: enter the codes. This will build up a credit from which purchases including the iCloud subscription can be drawn. Note that if you purchase songs or movies this will of course deplete the credit faster.

Yearly plans for iCloud space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.