Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How I can delete an old Apple ID ??

Hi I am trying several times to delete permanently an old ID account but always is appear on my phone to sign in. Is to annoying and I don’t want this please help me to remove it because it cause me old trauma issues that I had

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 11:46 AM

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - https://support.apple.com/HT204071 - After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to update your sign-in information with any Apple services you're using.

4 replies

Feb 22, 2018 11:53 AM in response to Chris22021601

You have some service that is still invoking the old sign in information. You will have to methodically go through your services to see which one is doing it.

If you actually created a new account as opposed to changing your ID on your existing one it could be a purchase trying to update, once that was made with a different account.

How I can delete an old Apple ID ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.