Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to zoom out on Apple Watch

My Apple Watch gets stuck in zoom and I can’t get it back to the home face

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 7:16 PM

Hi

With Zoom (an accessibility feature) enabled on your Apple Watch, double-tapping the screen with two fingers activates and deactivates a magnified view on the display:

To disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2018 7:16 PM in response to Cowpatty1963

Hi

With Zoom (an accessibility feature) enabled on your Apple Watch, double-tapping the screen with two fingers activates and deactivates a magnified view on the display:

To disable Zoom:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off.
  • Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

If the Accessibility Shortcut has been enabled and configured for Zoom:

• On your watch: quickly press the Digital Crown (the round button) three times.

To configure the Accessibility Shortcut:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut (at the bottom) > select / deselect Zoom.

How to zoom out on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.