Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change which buttons cause a screenshot on iphone x?

I have now taken hundreds of accidental screenshots of my homepage. How can I change the button configuration so the buttons work better for me? Thanks!

Posted on Feb 23, 2018 8:31 AM

6 replies

Feb 23, 2018 11:07 AM in response to anypats

Hello..Anypats

As i want to change which buttons. I do this

User uploaded fileI choose settings —> Assistouch—> Reset—>Customize to level—> double touch—>and then it will appear on first Assistouch. When you push double times to the Assistouch it immediately take screen shot for you. Its many way to how put as you want. Very comfortable. ^^

Thankyou and regard

Feb 23, 2018 11:50 AM in response to Minzuta

Minzuta wrote:

Hello..Anypats

As i want to change which buttons. I do this

I choose settings —> Assistouch—> Reset—>Customize to level—> double touch—>and then it will appear on first Assistouch. When you push double times to the Assistouch it immediately take screen shot for you. Its many way to how put as you want. Very comfortable. ^^

Thankyou and regard

I get that you like Assistive Touch. However, changing the configuration of Assitive Touch will not change the way the buttons work to take a screen shot.

how to change which buttons cause a screenshot on iphone x?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.