Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

InDesign CS6 w/ High Sierra Crashing

Just purchased a new MacBook Pro and having trouble with Adobe InDesign CS6. Many people in this community report success with InDesign CS6 on High Sierra but it keeps crashing on me. Most of the time it just crashes, but sometimes it says it is out of memory first. I'm at the max—16GB for memory. I have run the Activity Monitor while working and it is clearly not out of memory, not even close. I'm running OS 10.13.3 with InDesign CS6 (8.0.2).

There does not seem to be a consistency to my actions when it crashes. It's happened while placing an image, copying text, opening a file, creating a pdf, editing text, moving around the document, and even when I quit out of the application. One time it gave the error—"Adobe InDesign is shutting down. A serious error was detected."

I have trashed the preferences multiple times. I have installed Java for macOS 2017-001. I only had one Plug-in which I removed. I have searched and searched for an answer. Only been installed for a week. Help!

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Feb 23, 2018 3:01 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

InDesign CS6 w/ High Sierra Crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.