Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Track stolen phone

My old iPhone is stolen when I go to find my iPhone it only shows my new one how do I look for my old one as I still have the same Id

iPhone 6 imei

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 3:08 PM

If FMiP only shows your new phone, then you either removed the old one from your account or you never enabled FMiP on it to begin with. It can not be tracked.

If you previously received an email or text message indicating your phone had been located and used a link in the message to 'log in' to your account, you most likely gave the thief your iCloud credentials, allowing them to remove the activation lock from the device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2018 3:08 PM in response to Nbcats

If FMiP only shows your new phone, then you either removed the old one from your account or you never enabled FMiP on it to begin with. It can not be tracked.

If you previously received an email or text message indicating your phone had been located and used a link in the message to 'log in' to your account, you most likely gave the thief your iCloud credentials, allowing them to remove the activation lock from the device.

Track stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.