Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sluggish Touch Screen on iPad Pro 10.5 inch

My iPad Pro touch screen has not been working properly. It freezes up or is very slow to respond to movements. Using keyboard is a frustrating endeavor. I have done a force restart multiple times to no avail. All of the software is current. Is there a fix for this or do I have a bad iPad? This has been happening since I bought it in 2017.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 11:22 AM

Hello Karen,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with the display on your iPad Pro not behaving as you expect. To help with this situation, please follow the relevant troubleshooting steps from this Apple resource on your issue.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:22 AM in response to Karen Welch

Hello Karen,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing issues with the display on your iPad Pro not behaving as you expect. To help with this situation, please follow the relevant troubleshooting steps from this Apple resource on your issue.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!

Mar 1, 2018 12:14 PM in response to MoonJ.

I have a similar problem with my iPad 12" Pro. None of the scenarios described at that url apply. You will be typing on screen or touching to select something on screen and the iPad app you are using will freeze. A few seconds pass and then the app will recognize the input again. It is really bad with the keyboard. Been experiencing for over a month now. Similar issue on thread iPad Pro Screen Irregularly Unresponsive. Pls help.

Sluggish Touch Screen on iPad Pro 10.5 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.