Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in my itunes settings there isnt a subscription option so how do i cancel subcriptions?

I downloaded an app called ‘jigsaw cross’ and didn’t realise it’s only a free trial and that there is an automatic subscription after this trial. Iv been through all my settings and there isn’t a subscription option to see or manage them so how do I cancel it?

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 3:37 PM

5 replies

Feb 25, 2018 3:48 PM in response to shannonfromnormanton

It is also possible to set up a subscription directly with the vendor, not through Apple. I don't know if that is what is happening in this case. If it isn't showing in subscriptions how do you know about there being a subscription?

Report a Problem - http://reportaproblem.apple.com - "Sign In for help with iTunes purchases made in the last 90 days"

Feb 25, 2018 3:52 PM in response to Limnos

When I clicked on the app to play, it said that there was an automatic subscription and it tells you to cancel through itunes so I assume it’s a subscription through apple. It’s just not appearing in my settings. However, when I clicked on the app, it asked for a touch confirmation which I haven’t done. So I’m not 100% that it has set up but it does say it’s automatic. I just don’t want to be charged weekly for it so I’m being cautious and want to find out either way.

in my itunes settings there isnt a subscription option so how do i cancel subcriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.