Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to remove card off iphone

The phone wont let me take my card off the phone when it says its been declined. So it wont let me update or download anything.

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 11:37 PM

How/when are you trying to remove it ? You won't be able to do so when trying to download something, you will only be able to replace it. To see if you can remove it you need to just log into the account : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2018 11:37 PM in response to Micheal Harris

How/when are you trying to remove it ? You won't be able to do so when trying to download something, you will only be able to replace it. To see if you can remove it you need to just log into the account : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you don't get the 'none' option on the payment details screen : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Unable to remove card off iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.