Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resetting iPhone

Please help! So I recently bought the iPhone X.. I used to have the iPhone 6. I accidentally removed the iPhone 6 from my iCloud and now I can’t reset the phone.. I’m unable to log out or remove the iCloud account. How do I either add the iPhone 6 back to my iCloud or reset the phone without having to sign in to the iCloud?

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 4:34 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:36 AM in response to shawna184

Hello Shawna,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble after removing your iPhone from iCloud , and I have some information that may help.

If you are trying to restore your phone to factory settings, you can do so using recovery mode and iTunes. Have a look at the articles below for some helpful steps.
If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If you aren't trying to restore your iPhone, let me know what sort of trouble you are having and any error messages you might be seeing,

​Best Regards.

Resetting iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.